This microscope is for fluorescence imaging. Primary use is spinning disk confocal. Can be used in bypass mode for widefield.
A few of the specifications:
- Apo LWD 20X 0.95 Water λS DIC N2 adjustable collar 0.11 to 0.23
- Apo LWD 40X 1.15 Water λS DIC N2 adjustable collar 0.15 to 0.19
- Plan Fluor 40X 1.3 Oil 0.17
- Apo 60x 1.40 Oil λS DIC N2 0.13 WD
- SR HP Plan Apo 100X 1.35 Silicon Oil λS DIC N2 adjustable collar 0.15-0.19 and temperature
All lenses with collars, match the thickness of coverslip or adjust empirically to maximize resolution.
Chromatic aberration test results here.
- Emission filter wheel positions:
6. 89101 quad 405/488/555/640
two empty positions
- Laser wavelengths for confocal: 405, 488, 561, 640 nm
- LED wavelengths for widefield: 360, 488, 561, 640, 730 nm
Troubleshooting hardware? Try reviewing the original installation values posted here.
As of Dec 2019, installation files and othe backups are stored here:
R:\MicroscopyCore\mcammer\equipment profiles\Nikon spinning disk\default_settings_after_201912_reinstall
which all Microscopy Core staff have permissions to read.
Click on image for full field version in new window.